A miter saw is basically a chop saw that has the ability to make angled cuts or miters. Sliding saw will allow you to cut boards up to about 12, there is nothing more annoying than trying to crosscut a piece of wood and ending up an inch and having flip it around to finish it off. Miter saw is usually to make accurate crosscuts and miters in a workpiece by pulling a large backsaw or a mounted circular saw blade down onto board in a quick motion.
1. Dewalt Amp Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw
Dewalt is one of those brands contractors and handymen alike trust for a good reason. Best sliding compound miter saw on the market. This saw also ha a revolutionary cross cut positioning system provide adjustment free cuts outside the motor the saw itself is built from stainless steel castings and provides a solid saw that will last a long time.
- It has the crosscut capacity up to 2*8 inch dimensional lumber.
- The saw has a very good compound angle indents and securely locks.
- The folding lock is a small aluminum knob it would be convenient if it has a bigger knob.
2. Hitachi Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
It comes with a number of features and also the ability to purchase upgrades such as last to give precise cutting capabilities or stand to a provide stable platform for any job site or home improvement project. This corded Sawzall provides corded Sawzall reviews an intense amount of output to help you power through the toughest jobs. The saw comes with a number of cutting features 52-degree miter angle cutting range.
- Large extended flip fence raises to 4 for cutting crown molding vertically
- Large table provides better material support
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing grip adds comfort and control.
3. Makita Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw with Laser
Powerful 15.0 amp direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers large cutting capacity for up to 8 crown molding. Compact design with a Ryobi 14 chainsaw patented 4 steel rail sliding system further increases rigidity compound miter saw to produce superior cuts. Exclusive 6 linear ball bearings engineered to deliver smooth adjustment-free at accurate cuts.
- It has a powerful 15.0 amp motor that requires less maintenance and delivery.
- Compact design with a patented 4-steel Rail sliding system
- It has the largest crown molding cutting capacity in its class.
- compound miter saw
4. Dewalt Slide Compound Miter Saw
The compound miter saw has a 15 amp motor for extended power and durability. Tall sliding fences support of nested crown and 4-1/2 of base molding vertically. Oversized bevel scale makes angle adjustments accurate an easy. Dual horizontal steel rails with linear ball bearings deliver an accurate. Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability.
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent pate
- Oversized bevel scale
- Compact and lightweight design
5. Makita Compound Miter Saw
Compact design with a patented 4 steel railing system increases rigidity to produce superior cuts. Exclusive linear ball bearings to deliver grell chainsaw smooth and adjustment-free on accurate cuts. Patented retractable rear guard and triple fear system increased vertical cutting capacity.
- Powerful 15 amp direct motor performance
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Bevels cuts upto 45 to the left.
6. Bosch Dual Bevel Axial-Glide Compact Miter Saw
The bosch exclusive axial glide system deliver s durable precision over tool life more compact workspace and unmatched smoothness of cut glide action. It is also convenient featuring large easy to read bevel and miter scales. Featuring a compact design replaces the sliding rail system.
- Accuracy delivers durable and consistent precision over a tool.
- Featuring large, easy to read bevel and miter scales for precise and easy adjustments.
- Miter saw provides accuracy and cutting control at all angles.
- The wide board is just about impossible with a table saw because the miter gauge is too small, and the table is insufficient to support angled board during the cut.
A miter saw is basically a chop saw that has the ability to make angled cuts or miters. Sliding saw will allow you to cut boards up to about 12, there is nothing more annoying than trying to crosscut a piece of wood and ending up an inch and having flip it around to finish it off. You can refer also refer to different chainsaws mentioned here: Gas Powered Chainsaw, Poulan chainsaw, Cordless chainsaw, Chainsaw, Corded Electric chainsaw, Jigsaw, Husqvarna Chainsaw.