A concrete saw is a power tool used for cutting concrete, masonry, brick, asphalt, tile, and other solid materials. It can be a small hand-held cut-off saw, a concrete saw is a super heavy-duty, and actually comes in a few different varieties. Concrete saws, on the other hand, are better for uses in an enclosed space working in a basement. Read More [Wikipedia]
1. Husqvarna Concrete Saw
Husqvarna is a good choice who concrete saw that is strong enough to complete any task. The power isn’t a problem with this model with a massive horsepower motor and its not only efficient at it features which reduces fuel consumption. It has a unit that you won’t feel worn out as quickly with this model with a similar one of the vibrates more.
- Optimized performance with a new cylinder
- Reduced vibrations
- Dura starter
2. Hilti DSH Hand Held Gas Saw
This gas-powered concrete saw is easier to maintain as well. The Preleasing air filter system eliminates motor from contaminants. Timber chainsaw, It contains usually a 3 point vibration for limiting amount of vibration and focus on productivity.
- The high-performance engine helps maximize cutting john deere 70v performance cyclone pre-cleaning air filter system helps to protect the motor from dust.
- Easy to operate combined choke and gas control feature.
3. Evolution Disc Cutter
The saw contains ergonomic grip front and rear support make it a concrete saw and use it in both horizontal and vertical modes. Safety guards is easily adjustable. The mechanism lets you replace the blade & also can cut deeply up to 4 inches progressive and incremental cutting.
- Robust & versatile the Evolution electric disc cutter easily cuts concrete even tough reinforced concrete, stone, brick, paving, and other materials.
- Safe & economical, electric motor means no harmful fumes.
- Easy to use and maintenance free
4. Makita EK6 Power Cutter
It has a five-stage filtration system with advanced directional airflow, provides cleaner for better saw performance. The saw is lightweight and applicable for both wet and dry works. Equipped with a water distribution system.
- Cyclonic air Intake delivers more air, more efficiently, and increases air filter life by discarding it.
- Start capacitor with spring-assisted recoil stores electrical chainsaw rule energy resulting in significantly less pull start force.
- Sliding front engine mounts help absorb vibration by detaching when cutting pressure is applied.
5. Skilsaw Medusaw Drive Saw for Concrete
It is narrower and longer than a directive circular saw. It makes it better for cuts in tight spaces. Typically it cuts a bit better with the same amount of power used. The model is electric which means its low maintenance but also you need to have an outlet available. The dry dust management system doesn’t work the best and results in lots of dust getting left behind.
- This SKILSAW features the legendary worm drive power train, plus a unique Cut-Ready adjustable plunge lock and a pivoting pointer for unmatched precision and convenience.
- The multi-function wrench not only assists in blade and brush changes but can also be used for securing water feed attachment and replacing foot wheels.